- Media, Arts, and Sciences Doctoral Student Expected, May 2018
- GPA: 4.0
- Focus: Human-Computer Interaction
- Master of Professional Studies May 2009
- GPA 3.83
- Focus: Interaction Design
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering August 2005
- GPA 3.36
- Focus: Computer Science
- Semester Abroad Fall 2004
- Studied Danish language and culture.
- UX Designer / Front-End EngineerJun. 2009 – Oct. 2010 | Feb. 2012 – Jul. 2012
- Responsible for user experience across the Union's website. Focused on creating interfaces for Union members to explore employment data via mapping and Facebook integration.
- Creative TechnologistOctober 2010 – February 2012
- Drawing on my design and development background, I provided digital strategy solutions for the agency's clients while also developing new products within the intellectual property group.
- Advanced Products Group UX Intern Summer 2008
- Designed and implemented an immersive 'Rap Battle' experience for Yahoo's live video and chat web application.
- Software Consultant September 2005 – August 2007
- Integral member of development group merging business critical accounting and natural gas trading systems for the commodities group of a large energy company.
- WWOPS/IT Intern Summer 2002 & Summer 2003
- Led the development and implementation of volume testing scripts for a manufacturing essential application. Designed and created internal website for IIT team.
- SpeakerDecember 2009
- Presented design work on layered browser interfaces, emphasizing how such interfaces provide useful information beyond that obtained through search technologies.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Coda, Git, Subversion, Heroku, Webgen, Jekyll, openFrameworks, Arduino, Processing, Rhinoceros,
Adobe Web Design Suite, Wireframing Tools, Adobe Flex, Final Cut Pro
- Video installation displayed at IAC NYC Headquarters
- Kinetic instrument published in Nicolas Collins' Handmade Electronic Music
- Design project showcased at Microsoft Research Summit
- NACME Scholar
- TAMU Engineering Dean's List